Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

How To Grow Longer Natural Hair After A Big Chop



I big chopped my hair after I did a silicone treatment and my ends became stringy, Before that, I wanted my hair to just grow itself into all one texture without even clipping my ends. That didn't  work out so I just clipped them off.

Thankfully, I had been growing my hair naturally for 6 months prior to that...so I had a little bit of hair to work with

Naturally as a woman, you want your hair to be sexy and luxurious. So without it 9 out of ten times you would feel incomplete.

Without a doubt,  I didn't fool myself (country accent) and I continued to wear weave, wigs and protective styling to make me feel balanced. And it worked!

In just six additional months my hair has grown below my bra strap and it looks wonderful!

Honestly, I attribute my hair success to Aunt Jackie's Curls and Coils. And my new Biotin supplements and my water intake.

Of course, there were other hair care items I used from many other companies--Thank You!!!

It all comes down to these simple steps:

1. Wash your hair at least twice a month

2. Always wash your hair before co-washing it to avoid buildup

3. Pay attention to your hair`s heat threshold. You don't want to go burning off all your hair.

4. Avoid unnecessary hair styling to avoid breakage

5. Shampoo, Condition, Deep Condition, Oil, Seal, and Style your hair

6. Dust your ends (Optional)

7. Use a heat protectant

8. Lock in moisture by using the pineapple method of a satin cap

9. Take a responsible dosage of hair vitamins

10. Drink a lot of water and exercise to make sure that the nutrients in your body is going to reach your hair follicles

No comments:

Post a Comment