Popular Posts

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Should I Exercise and How Often?



Exercise. Why should I even try?
Me:

Hmmm? After the whole vegetarian thinG,  my metabolism went into another level. It`s like no matter what I eat or the quantity -- my furnace keeps on burning!

So with that being said I don`t need to exercise that much. Especially since I`ve become more acquainted with my more curvier side. 

It`s like I feel more attractive with a few pounds here and there!

On The Real

But seriously, I think that you should exercise just so that your body can function at its optimum potential.

Results 

- oxygenated blood
- faster metabolism
- better digestion
- better breathing
- elimination of harmful toxins from the body
- better organ function
- clearer skin
- a burst of energy

Even if you just walk a certain distance.

Try it! You`ll live longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment